Welcome!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jiwa, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Stratos

Stratos Well-Known Member

absolutely not

2. welliforgot

welliforgot Member

Having more places to promote the power of lilligant is always nice I guess. Hello everybody, this is Joohwan aka "sundude". Had a nuggetbridge before but still, nice to meet you all.

3. Counting Sheep

Counting Sheep New Member

IDK if this is the best place to post this, but when I made my first account, I never received an confirmation Email, even if I changed the Email, and thus I couldn't do anything on the site. I had to make a second account, this, (which has a better username thinking about it). I don't seem to be the only person who faced this problem either. Just thought I'd let you know of a potential bug of some sort.

Also could you delete the other account. I guess I could prove its me if you confirm it somehow. The account name is Toby, though I can't find it. I guess there might be auto delete after a certain amount of time w/o Email confirmation. Just a heads up anyways

4. Connor Corbett-Rice

Connor Corbett-Rice New Member

this is a post

5. Damo

Damo Member

Hi! Short question - is it possible to receive an E-Mail-alert when someone is sending me a PM and such? Couldn't find it in the settings :(