Much Art, Very Wow

Discussion in 'Arts and Crafts' started by Gumi, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Gumi

Gumi Member

If you want art/graphics for something that promotes the vgc comm (ie: informative reports/articles, VGC youtube content, etc) you can PM a request here (or my twitter @VGC_Gumi preferably because I'm HORRIBLE at checking this account) and I will consider it. Keep in mind I'm a busy student so I reserve the right to be choosy about what I accept or don't accept, no sore feelings please 3:

[​IMG]
    Collab between my friends (I did some of the sketchork and the lineart)
    [​IMG]
    Collab between friends, I did some of the sketchwork and some of the colors

[​IMG]
    Eevee charm! (Plus a few links)

[​IMG]
    Magikarp buttons!

ok now u saw me at my professional best now get ready for lazy doodles
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    PS:
    Catch me at events for free random test samples of pokemerch my art group makes!!
    I'm the small asian girl wearing some kind of pokemon themed hat
    [​IMG]

Jovistron and Nihal like this.
  2. Gumi

Gumi Member

Also wanted to post a WIP of how collabs are done between my friends and I because I thought it'd be a fun thing to see

First of all we each draw one pokemon at a time off the list in a large size file that is emailed between us until we've drawn all the pokemon we want to draw
    [​IMG]

Then one person in our group (Dynjir on tumblr for this one) gets to ink our sketches into some consistent style lol
    [​IMG]

Then I tossed in a quick background. We vaguely talked about what we wanted for the background before we started so that our pokemon weren't completely out of context. At first we wanted to draw a waterfall but then I decided nah too much effort just have a cliff instead
    [​IMG]

Then I layed out the basic colors using game references, but changing hue as i saw fit for the background lighting and stuff. I also changed some of the lineart based on my personal preferences for future shading/accuracy (noivern's wings and altaria's wings)
    [​IMG]

Started to do some shading and flesh out the background more
    [​IMG]

ok and then it was just me crying over shading for several hours
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    Nihal, JeanMarc, Dawg and 1 other person like this.
  3. Dawg

Dawg Co-Founder Co-Founder

These are fantastic!